Job Responsibilities: 1. Responsible for or participate in the design of analog integrated circuits, including mixers, filters, variable gain amplifiers, LDO, OpAmp, comparator, bandgap, integer, etc.;
2. Responsible for and participate in the design and simulation verification of analog integrated circuit modules;
3. Instruct layout engineer to complete layout design;
4. Guide and participate in chip testing;
5. Write technical documents related to the project.
Job Requirements: 1. Master degree or above in microelectronics and electronic engineering, experience in successful filmmaking is preferred;
2. Familiar with CMOS/BICMOS process and device structure;
3. Common analog circuit design experience, such as mixer, filter, variable gain amplifier, LDO, OpAmp, Comparator, Bandgap, integer, etc.;
4. Proficiency in various commonly used test instruments, such as oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, etc.;
5. Skilled use of EDA tools such as Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre, GoldenGate, etc.;
6. Good teamwork spirit and technical learning ability. Have strong hands-on ability.